It’s already mid-August! So what were the post that caught my attention last month?
- The Lingerie Lesbian had a great piece about cultural appropriation and lingerie.
- She’s also as gorgeous as ever in her first boudoir photoshoot. Boudoir photoshoots are hits and miss in my eyes. Sometimes, I find that they rely too much on a burlesque or pin-up aesthetic, which can cheapen the woman’s true beauty. This one though captures something very real and touching.
- Darlene from Hourglassy took the women from the Queens chapter of Black Girls Run on a fitting trip for sports bras and swimwear. Check out the awesome results!
- Chrystal from By babys’ rules tried out new brand Made in Preston’s bralet. Looking good!
- New brand Edwards and Millers will soon offer a range of 26-34 D to M cup! Voluptuously Thin was the first to interview their creator.
- Lingerie shop A Sophisticated Pair turned two in July! Don’t miss their giveaway!
That’s all for this month!